Tuesday, March 24, 2015



POSITIVE VIBES: ATTITUDE


If you don’t want negative energy to impact on you, stop resisting it. Simply redirect your focus.

In a dark time, the eyes begin to see.

Whenever you fall, pick something up.

People will forget what you said; but they will never forget how you made them feel.

We have to let go of all the blame, all attacking, all judging, to free our inner selves to attract what we say we want.

The farther behind I live my past, the closer I am to forging my own character.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Let it go.

Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to.

All appears to change when we change

If you let go a little, you will have a little peace. If you let go a lot, you will have a lot of peace.

Anything I cannot transform into something marvellous, I let go.

Some people think that it’s holding that makes one strong – sometimes it’s letting go. 

You don’t drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.

Letting go doesn’t always mean giving up, but rather accepting that there are things that cannot be.

A man is not old until regrets take the place of his dreams.

Show me a guy who’s afraid to look back, and I’ll show you the guy you can beat every time.

Just as hostility begets more hostility, its absence brings peace. These are timeless truths.

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.

You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can’t have it.

I don’t let go of thoughts, I question them and then they let go of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment